Monday, May 24, 2010

the first bite...

reece's peanut butter cup brownies^_^


for me, the first bite into a brownie is the most important part. is it crunchy on the outside? warm and fudgey on the inside? is it too cakey? will i want to spit it out? a random thought, i know, but seeing as this is my first blog i figured it was like the first bite into a brownie...and i also just made brownies the other day. three different kinds: peanut butter cup(an ode to my friend rizzo), pecan (because i had left over from the oatmeal choc. chip cookies), and plain(because classic is always nice). back to this being the first, well, i thought that seeing as this is my first i should give you a taste of what this is all about. basically, i love food! if you know me at all i love to cook, i love to eat and i love to talk about food. to me, food plays such an important role in the making of who we are, a little cliche, i know! but, i really believe that the many different kinds of food you expose yourself to broadens the kind of person you become. so, if you want ideas about where to eat, what to make, or just want to see what i'm cooking stick around...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lisa! Sweet blog name ;) haha I think your idea for baking brownies for your first blog suits well and I look forward to all of the scrumptious and delicious foods you'll be cooking next!

<3 jerrica

sixth floor apartment said...

YAY! a blog! i'm so glad you started one! i just found it today :)