Thursday, November 11, 2010

WISHES DO COME TRUE!!!^_^



KITCHEN AID MIXER AND A FOOD PROCESSOR all in one day!! i feel like i have won the lottery!! BUT BETTER!! so, i went to hang out with my girlfriend jen today, and before i left my parents asked me what i wanted for christmas this year, i half jokingly answered "a kitchen aid and a food processor!!" who knew santa acted so quickly!! well, i can sorta thank myself for the food processor, since it was on sale at macy's for $78.99 (i love driving to oregon for no sales tax), thank you jen for helping me convince myself to get it! then, when i arrived home my parents said they went to costco, which was having a kitchen aid mixer sale for $249.99 (an amazing deal considering it is the six quart heavy duty one), but my dad said they didn't get it because my mom wanted a blue one...lame. then he came out of the garage with the HUGE box in his hands!! I was like an ecstatic kid on christmas morning, seriously, i was jumping around:-p YAY! i look forward to using both in my further baking adventures!!^_^

if this is how thanksgiving is, i wonder how christmas is going to be?? let's hope i get what i am wishing for!! ^_~

2 comments:

sixth floor apartment said...

YAY!!! so exciting! :) i don't know how you were baking w/out those things!!! i wish i had one but i bake like once a year, so its not worth it!

lisa said...

what do you bake?? i think you should post a picture!! i really don't know how i lived before them either!! i made a tart yesterday and it went by sooooooooo quickly!! why didn't i get these before?